Back at the Carnival…
Posted by kristipetersenschoonover
I’ve written about carnivals before (check out “The Call of the Carnival” at http://kristipetersenschoonover.com/2010/07/03/the-call-of-the-carnival/ ). It’s been awhile, so I figured with the start of summer (finally! Although it is still a bit on the cold side for me) I’d share a trip to this year’s Danbury Fair Carnival.
This one man band was amazing!
Enjoy this ride through of Quadzilla. It is absolutely terrifying, so I don’t recommend it for young viewers.
A ride on the Ferris Wheel.
A trip through the fun house is always a good time!
The kangaroo in a bit of action, followed by a discussion of some plans to open our own roadside attraction…
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
About kristipetersenschoonoverA ghost story writer who still sleeps with the lights on, Kristi Petersen Schoonover’s fiction has appeared in countless magazines and anthologies. She has received three Norman Mailer Writers Colony Residencies, is editor for Read Short Fiction, and co-hosts the Reviews from the Shadows podcast on the Paranormal, Eh? Radio Network in Canada. Her work Skeletons in the Swimmin’ Hole is a collection of ghost stories set in Disney Parks; her horror novel, Bad Apple, was nominated for a Pushcart Prize. She’s also a member of the New England Horror Writers Association. More info: www.kristipetersenschoonover.com
Posted on June 13, 2014, in Deep Thoughts & Fun Stuff and tagged Danbury Fair Mall summer carnival, Disney’s Dinosaur, fried dough, funnel cakes, Quadzilla ride, Tags: carnivals, videos of kangaroos moving. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.