Fiction on a deadline: THIS WRITING LIFE EPISODE 14: A KICK IN THE PANTS
Posted by kristipetersenschoonover
Trying to write fiction on a deadline can be a harrowing experience. Check out This Writing Life Episode 14: A Kick in the Pants here to see how it went for me!
In this episode, I’m trying to juggle my life while finishing a short story, “Mujina.”
Watch the episode here: https://youtu.be/iMXz39ilG7s
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
About kristipetersenschoonoverA ghost story writer who still sleeps with the lights on, Kristi Petersen Schoonover’s fiction has appeared in countless magazines and anthologies. She has received three Norman Mailer Writers Colony Residencies, served as a co-editor for Read Short Fiction, has judged both writing and grant competitions and co-hosts the Dark Discussions Podcast. Her work Skeletons in the Swimmin’ Hole is a collection of ghost stories set in Disney Parks; her novel, Bad Apple, was nominated for a Pushcart Prize. She’s also a member of the New England Horror Writers Association. More info: www.kristipetersenschoonover.com
Posted on July 12, 2018, in The Writing Life and tagged #amwriting, Author MJ Preston, Dark Passages II, how to beat writer's block, JAWS Sperry shoes, Jhorror short stories, writing fiction on a deadline, Writing how to. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.