STATE OF IMAGINATION WILL PUBLISH MY STORY “DENIGRATING DAVID” IN ITS JULY ISSUE!
Posted by kristipetersenschoonover
I’m thrilled to announce that State of Imagination will publish my short story “Denigrating David” in its July issue, which goes live on July 1.
Visit the magazine here: http://stateofimagination.com/
And if you want a taste of something absolutely disturbing and creepy, I recommend Tammy Hanna’s “Pecking Order” in the mag’s April issue. Check that out here: http://stateofimagination.com/pecking-order-by-tammy-hanna/
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
About kristipetersenschoonoverA ghost story writer who still sleeps with the lights on, Kristi Petersen Schoonover’s fiction has appeared in many magazines and anthologies; her traditionally published books include a short story collection, THE SHADOWS BEHIND. She was the recipient of three Norman Mailer Writers Colony Residencies and holds an MFA in Creative Writing from Goddard College. She serves as co-host of the DARK DISCUSSIONS podcast, as founding editor of the dark literary journal 34 ORCHARD, and is a member of both the New England Horror Writers and the Horror Writers Association. Follow her adventures at kristipetersenschoonover.com.
Posted on June 27, 2011, in News, Short Stories and tagged Denigrating David, Edgar Allan Poe, Short Stories, State of Imagination. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment