Snowed in? No problem! The SFSN Story Bundle is here!
Every once in awhile some awesome comes my way, and this month was no exception. Bad Apple was selected to appear in the SciFi Saturday Night Story Bundle. What’s story bundle? In a nutshell, it’s pay what you want for a group of five to seven e-books (what’s even cooler is it includes Michael J. Sullivan’s Hollow World!!). It’s live now – but only for a limited time; it’s gone forever on February 17! More info is below; don’t miss out on this opportunity to get seven great e-books: For very little dough, entertainment in the snow (groan)! To get your set from now through Feb. 17, click here: http://storybundle.com/main.
STORYBUNDLE’S SCI-FI SATURDAY NIGHT BUNDLE FEATURES SEVEN OF THE PODCAST’S FAVORITE BOOKS
StoryBundle’s proud to present the Sci-Fi Saturday Night Bundle, a collection of 7 titles curated exclusively by Sci-Fi Saturday Night. The popular podcast’s hosts each chose their favorite authors and we’re proud to feature the collection together for the first time anywhere. I’ll let them explain:
On our weekly podcast we, the cast of Sci-Fi Saturday Night, endeavor to bring you the coolest stuff we like. Despite our name, we talk about an array of topics, ranging from hard science fiction, to fantasy, video games, anime and anything else that catches our fancy during the week. (Ooo shiny!)
During our tenure talking to really cool people, we’ve encountered many new and innovative business models, and one of our greatest missions is supporting and promoting them in any and every way we can. Which brings us to StoryBundle!
Every author in this bundle we have either had on the show, or know personally from our travels. While we can’t guarantee you’ll like every selection – our taste is by definition eclectic – we’re fairly certain you’ll find a new favorite in this collection.
Don’t forget to click on each book cover to see a description, reviews, a preview, and a note from the curators on why they chose the book to be in this bundle!
The initial titles in the bundle (minimum $3 to purchase) are:
- Bad Apple by Kristi Petersen Schoonover
- Angry Ghosts by F. Allen Farnham
- Illweed by Jay Mooers
- Demonic Visions – 50 Horror Tales edited by Chris Robertson
If you pay more than the bonus price of just $10, you’ll get three extra bonus books:
- Death Dreams Deluxe by Chris Robertson
- The Charters Duology by Matthew Wayne Selznick (actually two books in one!)
- Hollow World by Michael J. Sullivan
The Bundle is available for a very limited time only, via http://www.storybundle.com, and allows easy reading on computers, mobile devices and Kindles via file transfer, email, or other methods, with multiple DRM-free formats (.epub, .mobi, some .pdf) available for each book.
It’s also super easy to give the gift of reading with StoryBundle, thanks to our gift cards – which allow you to send someone a code that they can redeem for any future StoryBundle bundle – and timed delivery, which allows you to control exactly when your recipient will get the gift of StoryBundle.
Why StoryBundle? Here are just a few benefits StoryBundle provides.
- Get quality reads: We’ve chosen works from excellent authors to bundle together in one convenient package.
- Pay what you want (minimum $3): You decide how much four fantastic books are worth to you. If you can only spare a little, that’s fine! You’ll still get access to four thrilling titles.
- Support indie authors: StoryBundle is a platform for indie/small publisher authors to get exposure for their works, both for the titles featured in the bundle and for the rest of their catalog.
- Give to worthy causes: Bundle buyers have a chance to donate a portion of their proceeds to charity. We’re currently featuring Mighty Writers and Girls Write Now.
- Receive extra books: If you beat our bonus price, you’re not just getting four books, you’re getting seven!
StoryBundle was created to give a platform for independent authors to showcase their work, and a source of quality titles for thirsty readers. StoryBundle works with authors to create bundles of ebooks that can be purchased by readers at their desired price. Before starting StoryBundle, Founder Jason Chen covered technology and software as an editor for Gizmodo.com and Lifehacker.com.
Posted on February 5, 2014, in Bad Apple, News and tagged Angry Ghosts, Chris Robertson, Death Dreams Deluxe, Demonic Visions Chris Robertson, F. Allen Farnham, Hollow World, lists of speculative fiction books, Matthew Wayne Selznick, Michael J. Sullivan, science fiction podcasts, SciFi Saturday Night, Story Bundle, The Charters Duology. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.