Here’s a little spooky story I found…
Posted by kristipetersenschoonover
Just in time for the Ides of March, here’s a little real-life spooky tale I found by Howard Mittelmark, author of Age of Consent (definitely get this novel if you like ghost stories!) and How Not to Write a Novel.
I get a charge out of these real-life shorts; I think each of us has probably had something inexplicable happen to us. Stuff like this is where ghost stories come from.
Read “A Scary Halloween Story” here: https://theawl.com/a-scary-halloween-story-a0cd9034855#.xktehhcee
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
About kristipetersenschoonoverA ghost story writer who still sleeps with the lights on, Kristi Petersen Schoonover’s fiction has appeared in countless magazines and anthologies. She has received three Norman Mailer Writers Colony Residencies, is a co-editor for Read Short Fiction, and co-hosts the Dark Discussions Podcast. Her work Skeletons in the Swimmin’ Hole is a collection of ghost stories set in Disney Parks; her horror novel, Bad Apple, was nominated for a Pushcart Prize. She’s also a member of the New England Horror Writers Association. More info: www.kristipetersenschoonover.com
Posted on March 15, 2017, in Ghost Stories, Horror Stories, Short Stories and tagged Age of Consent, How Not to Write a Novel, Howard Mittelmark, Paranormal, real life ghost stories. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.