DARK DISCUSSIONS talks GET OUT
Posted by kristipetersenschoonover
Dark Discussions talks the surprise horror hit Get Out…which I’d personally consider a modern-day Stepford Wives (and there were so many callbacks to that film in this I couldn’t even get them all in).
You can listen to or download the episode here: http://www.darkdiscussions.com/Pages/podcast_275.html
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
About kristipetersenschoonoverA ghost story writer who still sleeps with the lights on, Kristi Petersen Schoonover’s fiction has appeared in countless magazines and anthologies. She has received three Norman Mailer Writers Colony Residencies, served as a co-editor for Read Short Fiction, has judged both writing and grant competitions and co-hosts the Dark Discussions Podcast. Her work Skeletons in the Swimmin’ Hole is a collection of ghost stories set in Disney Parks; her novel, Bad Apple, was nominated for a Pushcart Prize. She’s also a member of the New England Horror Writers Association. More info: www.kristipetersenschoonover.com
Posted on March 18, 2017, in Dark Discussions - Film Talk, Horror Movies and tagged Dark Discussions, Get Out, horror film podcasts, Horror movies with social commentary, Jordan Peele, movies like the Stepford Wives. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.