“DENIGRATING DAVID” DESTINED FOR DISCIPLES OF POE
Posted by kristipetersenschoonover
“Denigrating David”—my Poe-esque short story that takes place in an abandoned Row House in Baltimore—has just been accepted by Last Rites Publishing for its upcoming Disciples of Poe anthology.
Disciples of Poe has a tentative publication date of February, 2011.
If you write ghost or horror stories and have a love for Poe, their deadline isn’t for awhile yet, so you’ve got time. I encourage you to check out their submission guidelines here.
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
About kristipetersenschoonoverA ghost story writer who still sleeps with the lights on, Kristi Petersen Schoonover’s fiction has appeared in many magazines and anthologies; her traditionally published books include a short story collection, THE SHADOWS BEHIND. She was the recipient of three Norman Mailer Writers Colony Residencies and holds an MFA in Creative Writing from Goddard College. She serves as co-host of the DARK DISCUSSIONS podcast, as founding editor of the dark literary journal 34 ORCHARD, and is a member of both the New England Horror Writers and the Horror Writers Association. Follow her adventures at kristipetersenschoonover.com.
Posted on October 4, 2010, in News, Short Stories and tagged Denigrating David, Disciples of Poe, Edgar Allan Poe, Last Rites Publishing, Short Stories. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment