“DENIGRATING DAVID” DESTINED FOR DISCIPLES OF POE
Posted by kristipetersenschoonover
“Denigrating David”—my Poe-esque short story that takes place in an abandoned Row House in Baltimore—has just been accepted by Last Rites Publishing for its upcoming Disciples of Poe anthology.
Disciples of Poe has a tentative publication date of February, 2011.
If you write ghost or horror stories and have a love for Poe, their deadline isn’t for awhile yet, so you’ve got time. I encourage you to check out their submission guidelines here.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
About kristipetersenschoonoverA ghost story writer who still sleeps with the lights on, Kristi Petersen Schoonover’s fiction has appeared in countless magazines and anthologies. She has received three Norman Mailer Writers Colony Residencies, served as a co-editor for Read Short Fiction, has judged both writing and grant competitions and co-hosts the Dark Discussions Podcast. Her work Skeletons in the Swimmin’ Hole is a collection of ghost stories set in Disney Parks; her novel, Bad Apple, was nominated for a Pushcart Prize. She’s also a member of the New England Horror Writers Association. More info: www.kristipetersenschoonover.com
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.