ADVICE FOR THE NEW YEAR AT AMY MILES’ SELF-PUBLISHED AUTHORS SITE
Posted by kristipetersenschoonover
Amy Miles, who runs the site Self-Published Authors, recently posted an interview in which I share advice for juggling writing time, how much or little investment should be made, and some other odds and ends that might be useful if you’re considering self publishing.
Following the interview is an excerpt from Skeletons in the Swimmin’ Hole—the title story from my most recent ghost story collection.
You can read it all here:
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
About kristipetersenschoonoverA ghost story writer who still sleeps with the lights on, Kristi Petersen Schoonover’s fiction has appeared in countless magazines and anthologies. She has received three Norman Mailer Writers Colony Residencies, served as a co-editor for Read Short Fiction, has judged both writing and grant competitions and co-hosts the Dark Discussions Podcast. Her work Skeletons in the Swimmin’ Hole is a collection of ghost stories set in Disney Parks; her novel, Bad Apple, was nominated for a Pushcart Prize. She’s also a member of the New England Horror Writers Association. More info: www.kristipetersenschoonover.com
Posted on December 4, 2011, in News, Skeletons in the Swimmin' Hole -- Tales from Haunted Disney World and tagged advice for self publishing, Amy Miles, CreateSpace, publishing for Kindle, publishing with Amazon, Self Published Authors. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.