Happy Halloween! This year’s Cemetery of the Dolls
Posted by kristipetersenschoonover
If you know me then you know that every Halloween I take a great deal of pride in a small cemetery display outside my front door (and you’ve probably seen it in person). Every year the stones are placed a little bit differently, and every year I get at least one new stone (this year, I got five, because my husband found pieces that were beyond your standard R.I.P. fare).
Here’s a tour of this year’s Cemetery of the Dolls. Happy Halloween!
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
About kristipetersenschoonoverA ghost story writer who still sleeps with the lights on, Kristi Petersen Schoonover’s fiction has appeared in countless magazines and anthologies. She has received three Norman Mailer Writers Colony Residencies, served as a co-editor for Read Short Fiction, has judged both writing and grant competitions and co-hosts the Dark Discussions Podcast. Her work Skeletons in the Swimmin’ Hole is a collection of ghost stories set in Disney Parks; her novel, Bad Apple, was nominated for a Pushcart Prize. She’s also a member of the New England Horror Writers Association. More info: www.kristipetersenschoonover.com
Posted on October 13, 2015, in Deep Thoughts & Fun Stuff and tagged fake gravestones, Halloween cemetery displays, Halloween decorating ideas, Halloween decorations. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.